Vittoria Veronesi is Lecturer of Operations and Technology at SDA Bocconi School of Management. She is Adjunct Professor of Technology, Innovation and Operations Management and Business Strategy in Creative Industries at Bocconi University.
At SDA Bocconi, she is Director of the Master of Management in Food and Beverage, Director of the Eni Program for Management Development, Director of the ABB Passport Program and of the Executive Program in Supply Chain Management. She is Official Faculty Member at MAFED (Master in Fashion Experience and Design), at MFB (Master of Management in Food & Beverage) and at MBA (Luxury Business Management track). She conducted numerous research and training projects with companies belonging to the fashion, luxury and food & beverage sector.
Her research activities focus on supply chain management strategy and design and on operations management. Recently, she is deepening one key issue: supply chain management in manufacturing companies (fashion, food and beverage).
She is the author of numerous books and articles on the subject. Her works have been published in Economia & Management and Logistica & Management, among others. She works with the research centre CRITOM (Centro di Ricerca in Innovation, Technology and Operations Management) of the Istituto di Economia e Gestione delle Imprese and with SPACE (Centro Europeo per gli Studi sulla Protezione Aziendale). She has been member of the Board of Directors of Zeroquattro Logistica S.r.l., a company that offers integrated logistics services to the fresh food market. In July 2015, she attended the GloColl, the Global Colloquium on participant-centered learning, at Harvard Business School.
Vittoria earned a Degree in Civil Engineer from the University of Brescia, a Master in Economics and Environmental Management from Bocconi University and a Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from the University of Bergamo, in collaboration with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT, Boston) and the Zaragoza Logistic Centre (Spain).
Books and Monographs
- Secchi R., Veronesi V., Granarolo, in (Secchi R. ed.) Supply Chain Management e Made in Italy EGEA 2012, pp. 115 - 134 http://www.egeaonline.it/editore/catalogo/supply-chain-management-e-made-in-italy.aspx
- Secchi R., Veronesi V., Lavazza, in (Secchi R. ed.) Supply Chain Management e Made in Italy, EGEA 2012, pp. 135 - 152 http://www.egeaonline.it/editore/catalogo/supply-chain-management-e-made-in-italy.aspx
- Gallmann F., Veronesi V., Loro Piana, in (Secchi R. ed.) Supply Chain Management e Made in Italy, EGEA 2012, pp. 205 - 222 http://www.egeaonline.it/editore/catalogo/supply-chain-management-e-made-in-italy.aspx
- Secchi R., Veronesi V., Luxottica, in (Secchi R. ed.) Supply Chain Management e Made in Italy, EGEA 2012, pp. 223 - 240 http://www.egeaonline.it/editore/catalogo/supply-chain-management-e-made-in-italy.aspx
- Secchi R., Veronesi V., Piquadro, in (Secchi R. ed.) Supply Chain Management e Made in Italy, EGEA 2012, pp. 241 - 252 http://www.egeaonline.it/editore/catalogo/supply-chain-management-e-made-in-italy.aspx
- Bettucci M., Secchi R., Veronesi V., Competere con la logistica, M. Bettucci, R. Secchi, V. Veronesi, EGEA 2009
- Baglieri E., Veronesi V., Zamboni S., Dieci regole per innovare, E. Baglieri, V. Veronesi, S. Zamboni, G. Merlini EGEA 2009
- Dellantonio M., Veronesi V., Zamboni S., L’acquisto dei servizi di facility management, in (Stabilini G. ed.) Acquistare prodotti e servizi, ETAS, 2005
- Veronesi V.,Il recupero dell’acciaio. Il recupero dell’alluminio. Il recupero della carta, in (Pogutz S., Tencati A. eds.) I mercati del recupero. Un’analisi di sistema, Maggioli Editore, Rimini, 2003
- Veronesi V., Igor: dal borgo natio al villaggio globale, e&m plus, (2016) http://emplus.egeaonline.it/it/27/stories/360/igor-dal-borgo-natio-al-villaggio-globale
- Gallmann F., Veronesi V., Zamboni S., L’eccellenza nell’Operations & Innovation Management. Alcuni casi di successo, Economia & Management, ETAS (2007)
- Veronesi V., I nuovi scenari nella filiera del farmaco: la liberalizzazione della distribuzione dei farmaci da banco, Economia & Management, ETAS(2007)
- Veronesi V., Nuovi scenari nella filiera del farmaco. I trend che stanno riconfigurando la filiera, Economia & Management, ETAS, n° 3, (2005)
- Veronesi V., L’istituzione della banca dati centrale, Economia & Management, ETAS, n° 3, (2005)
- Veraldi S., Veronesi V., Volta M., Riduzione delle emissioni da traffico autoveicolare. Il caso dell’area bresciana, Automazione e strumentazione, Elettronica Industriale, Anno XLIX – N. 7
- (2015) Veronesi, V., Managing Fashion Products’ Exclusivity and Availability: a SCM Perspective, Book of Proceedings, 5th Annual International Workshop on Luxury Retail, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Politecnico di Milano, 25-27 May
- (2006) The Italian approach to the Facility Management: results of a field research, (with S. Zamboni), SDA Bocconi, Services Sciences, Management and Engineering Conference, Education for the 21st Century , 5 – 7 October 2006, IBM Palisades Conference Center, New York
- (2006) The adoption of collaborative practices: a survey on the pharmaceutical supply chain, (con R. Secchi), SDA Bocconi, 22nd IMP Industrial Marketing and Purchasing (IMP) Conference, 6-9 September, Milan, Italy
- (2000), Traffic emission abatement strategies: Brescia metropolitan area cases study, S. Veraldi, V. Veronesi, M. Volta, Proc. Automation and decision- making, Milan, Italy
- (2000) Gabusi V., Volta M., Veraldi S., Veronesi V., Road traffic impact on pothochemical pollution: Brescia metropolitan area case, - Proc. EUROTRAC SYMP2000, Garmish (D)