Compatible with full employment | Part-time
EMMIO aims to:
- Unlock mid-and-senior level professionals’ management potential
- Facilitate an immediate connection with the working environment and knowledge immediately applicable
- Enhance participants’ ability to think and to act strategically in today’s international cooperation scenarios.
- Develop their ability to effectively lead organizations through sustainable and successful innovation.
- Improve their distinctive managerial skills, including the ability to build and manage successful partnerships, raise critical resources to achieve their organization’s mandate and successfully leverage on human capital.
- Advance their distinctive competencies to manage resources effectively, identify and manage risks, improve program management and reach operational excellence.
About the EMMIO Knowledge Series – A quick taste of what EMMIO is about
The EMMIO Knowledge Series is an initiative promoted by the Director of the Executive Master in Management of International Organizations (EMMIO) at SDA Bocconi School of Management aiming at investigating and discussing about the major issues and hot topics affecting the international development scenario.
Discover the EMMIO Knowledge Series
DHR at IOM
Former Assistant Director-General, Corporate Services at FAO
Mirta Roses Periago
Former Director of the Pan American Health Organization
Many organizations in the fields of International Development are participating in the EMMIO program with lectures, capstone projects and thematic workshops. The strong relationship between EMMIO and its community of professionals, that started in 2015, today vaunts a network that increased every year with new connections and partnerships with both Organizations serving International Development and the private sector.
Supporting & Partner Organizations
The EMMIO knowledge base is a 'living thing' and it evolves based on training needs and emerging topics and issues on the global agenda.
For this reason, the EMMIO program leverages on expert professional networks and communities of practice to continuously generate and exchange knowledge on managerial practices, systems and tools.