10 very good reasons why the SDA Bocconi MIHMEP could be your best choice.
01. 20 years of maturity and success.
02. The oldest truly international Master in Healthcare Management, Economics and Policy, with over 50 countries represented between class and faculty.
03. Nurturing School of Management environment, rich in competences, professional and social activities, and networking opportunities with MBAs and other Master students.
04. Benefitting from skills and knowledge of more than 50 FTE researchers and professors working at the Bocconi Research Center on Healthcare Management and Policy (CERGAS) and SDA Bocconi School of Management Public Management and Policy Department.
05. Worldwide network of over 500 alumni.
06. The only Master with 3 Specializations targeted at 3 different potential employers: Providers and Health Authorities, Pharma and Health Technology Industries, International Organizations and NGOs.
07. Cross-pollination of learning experience among the 3 Specializations: while delving deeper into one specific field, students benefit from the others, to acquire further knowledge and competences for their future professional development and activities.
08. 50 Guest Speakers from the industry every year, showcasing connections with board rooms and shop floors of many different organizations.
09. Well-balanced structure: core courses providing essential skills, elective courses offering a customized specialization, and the internship period to acquire or consolidate competences and leverage working experience for next career moves, no matter whether you are a “transitioner”, wanting to shift direction in your career progression, or a "leaper", ready to take take your career to the next level in your own organization.
10. If you are still undecided, you can always ask MIIHMEP'S Ambassadors and Senators what it was like to invest one year to become a Mihmeppian for life: "When you do MIHMEP, you live MIHMEP" Dana Kuefner - MIHMEP 2016