Prodigy Finance Loan Program
Accepted students into the SDA Bocconi Full-Time MBA class of 2019 (September 2018 intake) are eligible to apply for the Prodigy Finance Loan Program, which offers an innovative way to finance the MBA Program.
Prodigy Finance model offers loans funded by the School itself and other investors. These loans are available to international students from over 150 nationalities at the world’s top business schools.
Interest rates vary depending on individual applicants. See more detail about the terms and conditions, and how to apply for a loan on Prodigy’s website.
Main features of the Prodigy Finance - SDA Bocconi Loan Program:
- 150 nationalities covered;
- Competitive interest rates;
- Maximum loan size is up to 100% of the SDA Bocconi Full-Time MBA Tuition Fee, although loans will be adjusted according to the applicant’s individual profile;
- No collateral or guarantees required;
- Easy online process;
- No payment during the Grace period (study period plus six months after graduation), which is followed by a seven-year repayment term.
Apply directly through Prodigy online platform. Applications must be submitted by the end of April 2019.
For further information please refer to the frequently asked questions section of the Prodigy Finance website.
Prodigy Finance Ltd is incorporated in the United Kingdom (Company Number 05912562) and registered with the Office of the Information Commissioner (Reg. No. Z9851854). Prodigy Finance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and entered on the Financial Services Register under firm registration number 612713. Prodigy's registered address is Palladium House 1-4 Argyll Street, London, W1F 7LD