Each year multiple scholarships and tuition waivers are available for outstanding candidates, thanks to the ongoing support of companies, other organizations, as well as our Alumni and current students.
Student and Alumni support is the foundation on which SDA Bocconi sets the basis to provide scholarships for future promising young leaders who will, in turn, serve as models and contribute to lead global changes starting in the classroom and ending with a new professional path. Therefore, scholarship recipients may consider giving back to help the School conceive, design and implement new initiatives and a better program, as well as create a stronger sense of community. Even a small gift has impact and may change lives.
The tuition waivers / scholarships are usually awarded before the start of the program. A special commission decides the number and the criteria for the assignment of total or partial tuition waivers. The decision is final and is notified to the beneficiaries according to the dates indicated in each “notice of competition” and not later than the beginning of the program.
Admission to the program is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
Applications to the tuition waivers will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Results of the MBA selection process.
To be eligible for the scholarships/tuition waivers you must:
- Have sent the application to the 2023-2024 MBA Program;
- Look at the pre-requisites for each scholarship/tuition waiver;
- Apply for the Scholarship or Tuition waiver, once available, on the online application Portal by the deadlines indicated (more than one applications are possible).
You can apply to the scholarship/tuition waivers even though your selection process is still in progress.
If you meet more than one requirement, you can apply to multiple scholarhsips/tuition waivers.
The Tuition Waivers for the MBA 2023-24 will be available in October/November.