Executive Master in Marketing & Sales
Get more juice from your talent.
The Executive Master in Marketing & Sales (EMMS) by SDA Bocconi is a specialized and international master that runs over 14 months and is taught entirely in English.
The executive format of the program means that traditional classes are combined with distance learning sessions, allowing you to work and study at the same time. The master focuses on sales and marketing, and offers you the opportunity to study not only at SDA Bocconi in Milano but also at ESADE in Barcelona and Madrid.
- 24 October 2016, 01:30 pm - Your sales and mktg development with EMMS. Talk to the Director and the EMMS Participants
- 24 October 2016, 01:30 pm ( CEST ) - Your sales and mktg development with EMMS. Talk to the Director and the EMMS Participants
- 08 November 2016, 08:30 am - 10:00 am ( CET ) - EMMS Class - Marketing Creativity and Innovation
- Master Informational Interview Tour - worldwide
In partnership with
The Executive Master in Marketing & Sales is offered in partnership with ESADE Business School to give you an even bigger range of opportunities, contacts and experiences.
EMMS is the Master for you if
- You want to progress further in your career without taking time out to study
- You wish to strengthen your knowledge of sales and marketing in an international context
- You want to be able to apply immediately what you have learned in the program
- You are interested in developing networking opportunities in the international market
What EMMS can offer you
A unique and specialized program of study in marketing and sales that includes classes in 3 different cities, distance learning sessions and the opportunity to put into practice what you have learned through a business project.
Benefits of choosing EMMS
1 master, 2 schools, 3 cities
EMMS is a unique program in our portfolio of executive, specialized masters, because it leads to a qualification awarded by two internationally renowned institutions: SDA Bocconi School of Management and ESADE Business School.
An intense and all-rounded program
There are 7 modules in this program, each made up of a residential and a distance learning part. The program covers a broad range of subjects, from the fundamentals of marketing to the strategic aspects of client relationship and innovation. Other activities include workshops on specific topics and a final business project.
A network three times bigger
An executive master has a different degree of intensity when compared to a full-time program, however it is an equally effective environment to develop a network of personal and professional contacts that can grow over time. In the case of EMMS, you have the advantage of building your network across two different schools and three cities.
Experience life in Milano, Barcelona and Madrid
In addition to your current home, where you will be based during the distance learning sessions, EMMS offers you the chance to study in three different international cities, something that no other program, whether full-time or executive, can offer.