Master of Public Administration
Smart solutions to public challenges.
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) offered by SDA Bocconi School of Management is a one-year full-time program taught in English to students from around the world.
The MPA helps international students develop specialized knowledge and personal qualities for professional work in the public sector and associated institutions both locally and globally.
State-of-the-art scientific background, actionable knowledge, professionalism and openness to diversity make the MPA a unique, once-in-a-life learning experience for future managers of public interests.
The MPA is designed for students who are looking for solid public management tools and want to pursue a managerial career in governmental and non-governmental organizations, international institutions, as well as private businesses working with the public sector.
- ORIENTATION MEETINGS - WoRLDWIDe
- 3 august 2018, 8:30 am - 2:00 pm - First Friday meetings
- 29 august 2018, 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Skype Chat with the MPA Director: Q&A before the final decision
- 30 august 2018, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm - Skype Chat with the MPA Director: Q&A before the final decision
- ORIENTATION MEETINGS with the mpa TEAM - INDIA
NEW DELHI - 27 aprile, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm >
Jodhpur - 30 aprile, 9:00 am - 12:00 noon >
- ORIENTATION MEETINGS with the mpa faculty - europe
MPA is the Master for you if
- You find managing public interests not only useful but also highly rewarding.
- You are looking for a highly ranked School of Management with a strong reputation and a public management department founded in 1976, devoted to the development of applied public management studies through research and education and has a solid international reputation.
- You are an established professional seeking leadership responsibilities in the international public sector.
What MPA can offer you
- Will provide you with the skills and tools required to be a manager in the public sector.
- Will also teach you about international policies and best practices, while encouraging you to have an independent, transparent and flexible approach to public management.
- You will benefit from the MPA's collaboration with a network of governmental institutions, international organizations and NGOs, which could eventually become your next career move.
Benefits of choosing MPA
01. Managing public interests locally and globally
The MPA is a unique experience for every student and we know what it takes to help participants develop the practical skills that are needed on the job. That is why the MPA's pedagogy and working methods consist of a mix of traditional teaching and managerial education.
Students and faculty from all over the world as well as strong connections with international institutions make the MPA program a truly international experience.
02. A learning path
The MPA is more than a package of courses. It is a comprehensive and well-balanced learning path, designed to help students achieve the maximum standards of professional knowledge and behavior.
From the basics of public management to concentrations and internships, the MPA's learning environment fosters the development of a creative mindset required to tackle public management issues at a global level.
03. A broad personal and professional network
MPA students develop a large international network of contacts that typically include colleagues, faculty, guest speakers, public sector leaders, partner organizations, MPA Alumni and the larger Bocconi Alumni Association. This is another of the many benefits of studying at SDA Bocconi.
04. Milano, a gateway to Europe
The MPA location in Milano, the most international and fashionable city in Italy, provides the perfect environment for making the most of your time. While attending the program, you can enjoy everything the city has to offer. Milano is also a central hub for travelling all over Italy, Europe and the World. Enjoy getting in touch with a variety of cultures and backgrounds, with an Italian flare.