Structure & Topis Covered
The Senior Management Program will take place over the course of 2 modules of 3 days each with classroom lessons.
Module 1. The macro-cosmos of Senior Management (ESMT Berlin)
- Embedding the business strategy in the larger political and social context
- Non-market strategies
- Trends in the energy field
- Trends in the domain of financial markets
- Dealing with complexity
Module 2. The firm and the individual leader (SDA Bocconi Milano)
- Defensive strategies
- Market-driven and market driving innovation
- Setting the stage for effective leadership: leading self
- The new psychology of leadership: leading with social identity
- How unethical behavior creeps into your organization and what you can do to prevent it
Networking Aperitivo&Dinner. The Networking aperitivo & dinner are informal chances to get to know other people in the course.
Download the brochure to find out more about the expected learning outcomes, the learning model and the Faculty of the course.
Why Join Us?
Advantages for Participants
- Master strategy-making in a complex world by anticipating trends and outside forces.
- Navigating the broadening landscape of diverse stakeholders.
- Driving innovation in a hyper-connected world.
- Being a reflective and responsible leader.
Advantages fot the Company
- Update knowledge and perspectives to deal with new and emerging scenarios.
- Blend know-how with that of other industries and markets.
- Gain the opportunity to discuss current challenges with a diverse group of senior leaders.
- Explore growth opportunities outside the traditional patterns.
Join the Bocconi Alumni Community
By taking part to the Senior Management Program you will join the Bocconi Alumni Community. You will be put in contact with people who have received a degree from the Bocconi University and the Business School. You will have access to an international network of more than 135,000 members from 133 countries and you will be able to participate in the main activities organized by the Community. www.bocconialumni.it
The digital badges are an innovative and immediate way to share your achievements. They are verifiable and associated with an individual user. They allow you to update your network of contacts by highlighting the different steps reached in your SDA Bocconi journey.
Certificate of Partecipation
The certificate – presented in both print and digital forms – is a useful way to enhance your CV and portfolio of educational experiences. It is granted to participants who have attended at least 80%.
6 days (48 equivalent hours), from 11 September to 2 October 2024.
11 - 13 Sept 2024
30 Sept - 2 Oct 2024
SDA Bocconi School of Management Campus
€ 12.000 (+ VAT) The fee includes educational materials and working lunches, but not VAT. A maximum number of participants is pre-determined. You can reserve and register online on the Program’s web page.
A 10% reduction on the Program fee is offered to applications sent by 11 July 2024. The final deadline for enrollment is 21 July 2024. Enrollment requests are reviewed on a rolling basis, those received after the final deadline may not be accepted.
Special Payment Terms
For further information and details on discounts, please refer to: www.sdabocconi.it/special-payment-terms
You can apply for the Program until the day before it is due to start. For organizational reasons, we encourage you to complete your registration process 10 days before the Program begins.