The Master in Corporate Finance has launched its Advisory Board.
This brand-new entity comprises the Program Director Federico Pippo, the Community Manager Andrea Benocci and 10 Alumnae/i, elected by their peers in early December 2021. The Community of MCF alumni cast more than 600 votes in total, spread across more than 40 candidates coming from all MCF editions.
The Alumnae/i in the Advisory Board represent different Business Areas, as follows:
- Business Area Investment Banking: Lorenzo Longo (Alumnus 2006), Director - Financial Sponsor Solutions (Leveraged Finance) at Unicredit.
- Business Area Private Equity: Vincenzo Polidoro (Alumnus 2001), Chief Executive Officer at First Capital.
- Business Area Asset Management/Wealth Management: Diego Festa (Alumnus 2003), Adjunct Director at Lombard Odier Group.
- Business Area Big4 or other Consulting companies: Sara Galliazzo (Alumna 2018), Manager Strategy & Transaction at EY; Imad Kaddoura, (Alumnus 2004), Partner - Government Financial Institutions Leader at EY.
- Business Area Corporates: Fabio De Masi (Alumnus 2002), Group Chief Financial Officer at Salcef Group; Giovanna Malponte (Alumna 2015), Chief Executive Officer & Board member at SIME Partecipazioni.
- Business Area Other Sectors and Entrepreneurship: Anastasios Avranas (Alumnus 2005), Founder and Managing Partner at Interfima - International Academy of Financial Management; Thomas Weis (Alumnus 2005), Owner & Director at Twice KG - Renewable Energy & Real Estate; Lucrezia Menoncello (Alumna 2019), Institutional Trader at Optiver.
The Advisory Board guarantees a permanent link between the academic contents and the world of finance, thus ensuring a connection with industry developments and challenges. It is also in charge to foster activities such as mentoring, events with Alumni and corporations, guest speakers’ series.
#sdabocconi #finance #mcf
SDA Bocconi School of Management