Renzo Cenciarini is SDA Lecturer of Corporate Finance and Real Estate. He is also Contract Professor at Bocconi University, presently in charge of thegraduate course “Managing the Growing Entrepreneurial Venture”.
At SDA Bocconi, he was Head of the Corporate Finance and Real Estate Department from 2003 to 2006. He conducted research and training projects in Europe, Asia, North and South America with businesses operating in the energy, automotive and telecommunication industry.
His research activities focus on the intersection of strategy and finance, entrepreneurial finance and corporate restructuring. Currently, he is concentrating his studies on three main topics: management of operating invested capital, entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial finance.
Author of several keynote speeches, articles and books, among which: “Ristrutturazione e crescita”, Giuffrè Editore. He developed and published some research projects in collaboration with Maurizio Dallocchio, Alberto Dell’Acqua and Leonardo Etro, including “Top performer – un’analisi empirica sulla crescita delle imprese lombarde” in 2007 and “Finanza agevole per l’impresa globale – proposte di sviluppo in Emilia Romagna per vincere le sfide future” in 2006. He ran teaching projects in Sofia (Bulgaria) and took part in the network HBS Alumni Association (EFER European Center for Entrepreneurship Research).
Renzo earned a Degree in Economics from Bocconi University and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
- Un ponte per la crescita – imprese, banche e finanza per il futuro del sistema Italia, with M. Dallocchio, A. Dell’Acqua, L.L. Etro, Gangemi Editore, 2006
- "Mergers, Acquisitions and Corporate Restructuring”, course material, Bocconi University Press, 2004
- “La valutazione delle internet start up”, with F. Perrini e M. Spisni, ch. 10 of “e-valuation” edited by F. Perrini, McGraw Hill, 2000
- “Ristrutturazione e crescita – le strategie adottate dalle imprese di successo”, Giuffrè Editore, 1998
- “Magneti Marelli – la storia e la business transformation”, con S. Licini, Giuffrè Editore, 1996. English and French editions, 1997