Marco Aurelio Sisti is SDA Professor of Marketing and Sales at SDA Bocconi School of Management and Adjunct Professor at Bocconi University.
At SDA Bocconi, he is Director of EMMS/International Executive Master in Marketing & Sales in partnership with Esade Business School and he is Head of the Marketing Community, of the Marketing Department. He teaches and directs many executive programmes about marketing & sales issues (open programs, customer programs, master MBA and specilistic). He has founded the CEL (Commercial Excellence Lab), the SDA Bocconi laboratory for research and innovation created in partnership with leading international companies. He was also responsible for custom training courses for the Marketing Area and coordinator of the International Channel & Retail Academy. He has a wide experience in both executive education and consulting projects in cross-cutting sectors including automotive, manufacturing and service, fashion, FMCG, telecommunications and healthcare.
His areas of expertise include marketing and sales management, with a special focus in commercial excellence, marketing strategy, CRM, value and customer management, global & key account management, sales force management and retail management.
He is the author of numerous books and articles on the subject, recently he has published: Gestire le Vendite – L’eccellenza nel Sales Management (2015); Marketing & Sales Excellence (Egea 2014); Sales Management – A multinational perspective (2010 Palgrave McMillan), Commercial Excellence – Tra arte e scienza (2017) in Economia & Management. He taught sales management at the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona and the Universidad Federico Santa María in Santiago (Chile). He was Visiting Professor at the Kuopio University (Finland). He won many awards for the excellence in teaching and programmes direction (2015, 2011 and 2007) at SDA Bocconi.
Marco earned a Degree from Bocconi University and an ITP (International Teachers Programme) at the IMD in Lausanne.He is really passionate about photography, nature travels and winter and water sports (e.g. sailing, windsurfing and surfing). He has practiced water sports for a long time at a competitive level.
Books and articles
- Marco A.Sisti, P.Guenzi, P.Caiozzo (2015), Gestire le vendite – L’eccellenza nel sales management, Egea Editore
- Marco A. Sisti, E.Gelosa, G.Groaz, L’eccellenza nel channel & retail management in IBM (in Marketing & Sales Excellence a cura di F.Ancarani), Egea 2011
- Marco A.Sisti, R.Chieppa, L’eccellenza nel channel & retail management in Prénatal (in Marketing & Sales Excellence a cura di F.Ancarani), Egea 2011
- Marco.A.Sisti, Designing and implementing a key account management strategy, in Sales Management (a cura di P.Guenzi e S.Geiger), Palgrave McMillan 2010-2011
- Marco A.Sisti, Le aree di collaborazione per lo sviluppo di relazioni strategiche di vendita nel canale, Food Magazine, 2011
- Marco A.Sisti, Formazione e Ricerca Internazionale sul channel marketing & retail management , Economia & Management (n.4, 2011)
- Marco A. Sisti, Il Piano di Marketing in Marketing e Fiducia (a cura di S.Castaldo), 2009