Envolving the role of CFO
In partnership with:
8 days in 2 modules:
I Module: from 24 to 27 September 2018, in Milan (SDA Bocconi School of Management)
II Module: from 19 to 22 November 2018, in Rotterdam (Rotterdam School of Management)
Transformation of the finance function is characterized by the need for more partnering and collaboration. This trend generates the need for more integration and collaboration with the rest of the organization if the function is to support and drive better decision-making and value creation.
The skills base of a high-performing finance business partner embraces both the technical and the wider communication, strategic and influencing competencies.
The objective of this program is to help high potential finance managers to complete this transition to the role of business partner. By the end of this program, participants will improve the ability to:
- critically and creatively identify, evaluate, and appraise business issues
- properly design, implement and use advanced accounting and financial tools
- effectively communicate results and complex solutions to business related decisions
- influence and negotiate in collaborative working environments
- build teams, drive change programs, motivate and inspire
The value added of Strategic Finance is the ability to combine in one single program all the competencies required to an effective finance professional, in a program delivered by two top European business schools.
The learning experience is based on the following pillars:
- Traditional methodological sessions and case-based in class discussions held in Milan and in Rotterdam by a mixed faculty of two top European business schools.
- Networking events and company visits world-class companies.
- Key note speeches on relevant issues for the Finance Functions.
- Assessment tests
- In distance activities
Target participants are mangers with a strong background and experience in accounting and finance, willing to widen his/her skills of the entire set of competences needed for effectively cover the following positions:
- Company/Group CFO
- Group/Divisional/Business Unit Controller
- Financial Accounting Manager
- Treasury manager
- Country CFO
Enrollment will be based on an evaluation of candidates CVs.
Please complete the enrollment request form, available on this web page, and mail or fax to:
SDA Bocconi School of Management
fax +39 02 5836.6791
Please see details in the enrollment form.
The final deadline for enrollment is 4 September 2018. Enrollment requests are based on an evaluation of candiadates CVs, and those received after the final deadline may not be accepted.
Please see details in the enrollment form (available soon).
14.000 € + VAT (including welcome dinner, teaching materials, coffee breaks, business lunches during the program, extra activities, excluding accommodation).
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 26 July 2018 .
See all Special Payment Terms
€ 14000.00 + IVA