Are you ready to tackle the challenge of leadership?
Are you ready to get out from your comfort zone to exploit your full potential as successful leader?
Are you ready to make unconventional choices to lead high performing teams and organisational change?
At the Senior Leadership Programme, we embrace the paradigm of co-creation to let you unlock your leadership potential, sharpen your skills, and refine your vision for the future.
Our powerful learning journey is designed to:
- Help you face complexity, that is a fact of business life, and frame opportunities.
- Explore how you can lead yourself under uncertainty and stressful conditions.
- Reflect on the relationships between you and your followers and teams
- Learn how to shape the context to achieve desired behaviours that, in turn, will improve the organisational health and performance of business in long term.
This program can be taken as part of the ETGN network (European & Transnational Governance Network). To do so, please write "ETGN" in the notes of the enrollment form when registering for the program. Find Out More
5 days (4 hours in Distance Learning + 4,5 days face-to-face)
Distance Learning: 4 hours from 8 September to 9 October 2020
Face-to-Face: 21-25 September 2020 (the 21th from the afternoon)
• Exploring the challenge of leadership.
• Understanding the variety of leadership styles and skills to select the most appropriate in a specific context.
• Reflecting on how to be a steward and lead responsibly and ethically.
• Building and leading high performing and multi-specialist teams to leverage on trust and to create a sense of purpose beyond pure financial targets.
• Leading transformation by identifying and handling barriers to change, aligning people, culture and strategy, accelerating transitions.
• Taking advantage of organisational networks to influence with impact.
• Developing resilience.
• Serve as executive director in effective boards.
This programme is designed for top executives and senior managers who hold significant responsibilities in their organisations and want to contribute to their purpose, long turn success, and continuous transformation.
Typical participants include:
- Chief executive officers.
- Managing directors.
- Executive vice-presidents.
- Senior managers with a minimum of 15 years of working experience.
Participants have different industry and functional backgrounds and come from different cultural contexts.
The programme is also suitable for teams engaged in change management. Together they can gain a common understanding of the challenge of leadership and explore tools and techniques to push through change projects or to design the organisation of the future along with the execution of the strategy.
The final deadline for enrollment is 19th August 2020. Enrollment requests are reviewed on a rolling basis, those received after the final deadline may not be accepted.
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 10th July 2020.
Women Are Good For Business
To foster and contribute to women’s professional development, SDA Bocconi School of Management offers them, until 8th March 2021, a 20% reduction on the participation fee for all Executive Programs.
This reduction only applies to Programs beginning in the above mentioned period, and cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
For further information and orientation: