Structure & Topis Covered
The course takes place over 4 days, during which you will address the following topics:
Opening and Comparative Healthcare Systems
- The fundamental paradigms of quality care
- The main organizational issues
- Implementation and optimization of marketing strategies
- Healthcare systems in comparative perspective
- The “set-up”
- Simulation team exercise
- 360° simulation review session: the link between hospital management and quality of care with an emphasis on building trust and expanding revenues
- Closing remarks
Download the brochure to find out more about the expected learning outcomes, the learning model and the Faculty of the course.
Why Join Us?
Advantages for Participants
- To understand and experience the team interaction aspects of human behavior in a dynamic system of healthcare delivery
- To benefit from a close interaction with participants and senior faculty from around the world and from the different participants profiles coming from variety of work environments
- To learn to react to and manage a volatile and unexpected event like a pandemic
Advantages fot the Company
- To strengthen the leaders team’s ability, and thus the organization ability, to respond to the challenges of a rapidly evolving healthcare market – become a better team player and a better leader
- To acquire a deep understanding of complex decision-making process and its direct and indirect effects
- To show healthcare professionals the implications and complexities associated with managing a complex hospital environment, improving their positive actions towards the improvements of the institution results and operation effectiveness
The digital badges are an innovative and immediate way to share your achievements. They are verifiable and associated with an individual user. They allow you to update your network of contacts by highlighting the different steps reached in your SDA Bocconi journey.
Certificate of Partecipation
The certificate – presented in both print and digital forms – is a useful way to enhance your CV and portfolio of educational experiences. It is granted to participants who have attended at least 80%.
The program lasts 3,5 days (24 hours total equivalent).
29 Nov - 2 Dec 2023
1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
€ 3.500 (+ VAT) fee includes educational materials and working lunches, but not VAT. A maximum number of participants is pre-determined. You can reserve and register online on the program’s web page.
Special Payment Terms
For further information and details on discounts, please refer to: www.sdabocconi.it/special-payment-terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 30th of September 2023
You can apply for the Program until the day before it is due to start. For organizational reasons, we encourage you to complete your registration process 10 days before the Program begins.