"Empowering lives through knowledge and imagination"
Acting to educate and train responsible and thoughtful leaders, by generating and sharing innovative managerial knowledge with a high cultural, organizational and operational impact.
Design and offer cutting-edge training experiences by stimulating creativity and fueling both knowledge and imagination.
This is the mission of SDA Bocconi, the School of Management of Bocconi University.
SDA Bocconi has values that make it attractive. They represent its history and its future, embracing the spirit of Bocconi University:
- Independence from any cultural, political and economic influences for a real free thinking.
- Critical thinking to open new perspectives of analysis and research
- Scientific rigor to constantly guarantee quality and reliable results.
- Imagination and creative passion to promote a truly relevant innovation
- Entrepreneurship to seize business opportunities and win new competitive challenges.
- Responsibility in the social, ethical and environmental fields to set up a sustainable development.
- Centrality of people to unleash their professional and human potential and create long-lasting and valuable relationships.
- Pluralism and global vision to understand and enhance the value of cultural diversity.
Where do leaders go?
Farther. In space and time.
SDA Bocconi, the leading business school in Italy and globally recognized, has set the way forward. Here are the School’s five strategic paths:
- From Courses to educational experiences: new formats, new services and technologically advanced training solutions to meet the need of life-long learning and to develop self-empowerment.
- Go global: by strengthening the internationalization journey of SDA Bocconi through the new Asia Center and new international alliances, professors and cutting-edge programs.
- Help people to deal with complexity: by sharing new abilities and methodologies to face new business challenges.
- Nurture education with high-level research: to provide a solid foundation for knowledge and to develop cutting-edge and effective specialist skills.
- Strengthen the ecosystem: by leveraging more effectively on the communities and Alumni network, and promoting meetings, events, exchange of ideas and information, constant updating.