Here are the activities of the first week:
- Opening Ceremony: This day celebrates the start of the program, with SDA Bocconi’s management team, faculty, staff, and alumni welcoming you on board.
- Know Your School: Find out more about SDA Bocconi School of Management, Bocconi University and your MPA curriculum.
- Know Yourself and Your Class: Immerse yourself in the international environment of your class, get to know the other students, and learn about their backgrounds.
- Know Your Career: Interact with some of the people who will help shape your future career, such as recruiters, career advisors, and alumni.
- Know Your MPA: Get a taste of what a typical day will be like by taking part in a case-based MPA session and an off-campus meeting with a practitioner.