Job Statistics 2015

Based on a survey SDA Bocconi submitted to MFB Alumni graduated in 2015, roughly 90% of students were employed within a year after the end of the MFB.

Based on this survey, as regards to the geographical distribution, on average 50% to 60% of our graduates work in Europe while the remaining 40% work in Asia and Americas. Of course, there is a correlation between participant’s nationality and their destination after the Master, but still there are a wide number of alumni that, after some years spent in Europe, have been relocated to foreign countries.