With the Career Management Program (CARM) companies have access to:
- CV Book: We assist companies with their recruiting efforts by publishing a CV book, which includes the CVs of MAFED participants. It is distributed directly to companies and is available upon request from the CARM. This is a key tool for companies seeking high potential individuals, and contains all the characteristics of students as well as information on the MAFED and the school.
- Company Days: During the final part of the MAFED program, CARM arranges opportunities for you to meet companies. Company Days are the most important part of the recruitment process. The creation of personal connections while still enrolled in the program is fundamental for students and companies.
- Job Postings: The CARM gathers all job offers from companies and institutions interested in meeting participants.
- Interviews: They are organized by CARM on demand for candidates. This facilitates the process, both for participants and for recruiting companies. During this phase, CARM advises you on the best ways to manage the selection process.
CARM initiatives are individually tailored to maximize the satisfaction of your needs. The Career Management program supports all MAFED students in developing personal skills in order to strengthen their profile.
You are supported through:
- Training: Communication skills (self-presentation, interviewing, CV writing) and individual efficacy (creative problem-solving, decision-making, teamwork, and leadership).
- CV Book: the CV book is issued and sent to leading fashion and design companies.
- General Assistance: Analysis of your expectations and goals and individual meetings with you for career development (Career Coaching).
The program is developed throughout the year with targeted sessions, each supported by MAFED faculty or professionals in the field of human resource management. Some sessions are plenary with speakers or class exercises, other sessions are held on an individual basis.