All the Requirements to Join the MAFED Team
To guarantee the best quality of learning we need you and the other participants to have a good educational background and a certain professional experience. For this reason the participation requirements and selection criteria for the MAFED are rigorous and demanding.
You are required to have:
- A university degree in any discipline. If you have studied disciplines other than business administration you have to attend online pre-courses starting in November.
- Two years professional experience with an international profile.
- Fluency in English. If your mother tongue is not English you are required to submit a TOEFL, IELTS, PTE or CPE result.
- Italian language instruction. Although the program is conducted mostly in English, if you are not fluent in Italian it is highly recommended that you take the Italian course for beginners during the program.
- SDA test and MAFED essay. Details on the essay and on the SDA test will be communicated by Admissions Service once the pre-selection is complete.
- Candidates may be required to have an interview with the program director either in Milan at SDA Bocconi or remotely (by phone or over the internet).