|The tuition fee for the 2019-2020 program is € 36.000*|
|Non-refundable deposit fee (1st installment)||€ 9.000||due on registration|
|Second Installment||€ 9.000||due 31 January 2019|
|Third Installment||€ 9.000||due 29 March 2019|
|Fourth Installment||€ 9.000
|due 30 September 2019|
*An “early bird fee” of € 30.600 will be granted to candidates that have been
admitted and have paid the deposit fee before 18 September 2018
**For “early birds”
The tuition fee includes:
- All teaching materials
- Use of the infrastructure and services of both Schools
- Catering (coffee breaks and lunches) during face-to-face modules
The tuition does not include:
- Travel and accommodation expenses.
Methods of payment for the tuition fee:
- Bank check made payable to "Università Bocconi"
- Bank transfer
- Credit Card
Partial Tuition Waivers 2019-2020 EMMS Edition
SDA Bocconi School of Management is making available 2 partial merit-based tuition waivers of € 12.000 (30% of the tuition fee) to 2019-2020 EMMS international candidates with outstanding profiles.
The number and assignment criteria of partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries by November 30th 2018.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Results of the EMMS selection process.
Admission to EMMS is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
All candidates who meet the requirements can apply to the tuition waivers.
The tuition waiver is not compatible with the Early Bird Fee. Candidates enrolled by Sept 18th 2018 but deciding to compete for the tuition waiver (if awarded with it) will lose the right to the Early Bird Fee.
| International Candidates
Candidates can apply to the scholarship/tuition waivers even though their selection process is still in progress.
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2019/20 EMMS Program;
- Have the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver;
- Sign and submit the TW application form within the deadline to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Loans and Funding
The School assists candidates with their search for funding by supplying the necessary documentation and encouraging them to explore all scholarship and loan possibilities. SDA Bocconi provides opportunities for low-interest loans to admitted students, thanks to agreements with partner banks.
Furthermore, the University provides international students with information about possible sources for financing in several countries. For further information, please visit the Università Bocconi website.