Every day more and more modern organizations are seeking to boost their internal entrepreneurship, avoid resting on their laurels of past success, create a sense of urgency for change and create the cultural disruption, and make top-performing employees feel welcome and motivated.
A 3-5 day Executive Study Tour will allow top and middle managers, high performers from your sales network or young talents to immerse themselves in a stimulating field-learning experience, discovering cutting edge business models and managerial tools in an artfully-constructed educational experience consisting of interactive seminars, guest-speaker sessions, round tables, company visits and cultural events.
A customized solution
Study Tour's primary objective is to introduce participants to an international environment and to boost their creativity through exposure to different cultures, industries, entrepreneurial success stories.
Study Tour syllabus and extracurricular activities are carefully planned taking into consideration:
- Learning objectives of the Study Tour (managerial skills and competences, hands-on experience with various industries)
- Positioning of Study Tours in your training program policy
- Participants' expectations
- Time and budget constraints
- Group size
- Extra-curricular activities