The SDA Bocconi MBA is never-ending.
Alumni are one of the greatest assets of business schools throughout the world.
The Bocconi Alumni Association brings together over 12,000 SDA Bocconi Master Alumni who have graduated from SDA Bocconi MBAs and Specialized Masters Programs. The Association aims to spread the value of a shared experience and culture, strengthening ties among Alumni, regardless of the program they attended. The Association also aims to maintain a relationship between Alumni and SDA Bocconi, with the intention of increasing the School's prestige and influence in national and international economic, financial and corporate spheres.
sda_bocconi#Repost @edgarciaalmario with @repostapp ・・・ Brief flash back of the graduation day!!! GEMBA 8 #gemba8 #executivemaster #globalexecutivemba #mba #bocconi #sdabocconi #palazzoserbelloni #graduation #sdabocconi #finally #nevergiveup #schoolofmanagement #history #europe #italy #milano #palaces #EGA0207
Bocconi Alumni carry out a series of initiatives, in Italy and abroad, in order to achieve its objectives:
- Encouraging the exchange of experiences and networking among Alumni
- Gaining visibility and prestige for SDA Bocconi at a national and international level
- Promoting international development and the growth of SDA Bocconi
- Encouraging donations to the School from individual members and supporting fundraising activities that benefit SDA Bocconi initiatives
Services for Alumni include an on-line directory, a calendar of events, newsletters, Chapter and Club news, and many other services that help foster networking among Alumni, and relations between Alumni and the School.
An international network
SDA Bocconi Alumni currently reside in more than 110 countries and the network is developing in a large number of cities including Athens, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Dubai, Frankfurt, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Munich, New York, Paris, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, Zagreb, Zurich.
SDA Bocconi and the Alumni Association foster the constant exchange of cultural, professional and social experiences through the organization of events and meetings. Recent examples include include:
- General Assembly and Christmas Party
- CLAC – Continuous Learning Alumni Conference
- Young MBA Alumni Meetings
- MBA’s Cup – Mediterranean Regatta and Conference
- MBA Golf Challenge
- MBA Ski Cup and Conference
- MBA Reunion