Thanks to the contribution of the Bocconi Alumni Association, SDA Bocconi School of Management makes available 8 merit-based tuition waivers up to 25,000 USD (25% of the tuition fee) to 2019/21 Rotman-SDA Bocconi GEMBA candidates with an outstanding profile.
The tuition waivers are usually awarded before the Program begins. The number and assignment criteria of total or partial tuition waivers are defined and acknowledged by a special Commission whose decision is final and will be notified to beneficiaries according to the dates indicated in the Notice of Competition and by the beginning of the Program.
Applications are evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Analysis of academic and professional record;
- Analysis of the requirements indicated in the specific notice of competition;
- Results of the Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global EMBA selection process.
Admission to the Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global EMBA is independent of the award of any scholarship or tuition waiver.
|PARTIAL TUITION WAIVERS 2019-2021 Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global EMBA EDITION|
To be eligible for a tuition waiver, applicants must:
- Have sent the application to the 2019/21 Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global EMBA Program;
- Look at the pre-requisites for the tuition waiver;
- Apply for the tuition waiver on the online application Portal by the deadlines indicated
The tuition waivers will be awarded within the Rotman-SDA Bocconi Global EMBA Program's beginning.
The School assists candidates with their search for funding by supplying the necessary documentation and encouraging them to explore all scholarship and loan possibilities. SDA Bocconi provides opportunities for low-interest loans to admitted students, thanks to agreements with partner banks.
Furthermore, the University provides international students with information about possible sources for financing in several countries.