As a major international school of management, SDA Bocconi is engaged in an active and prestigious network of exchanges, collaborations and interactions with peer institutions. The international exchange program offers you the opportunity to spend several months of the program in another important business school.
If you apply for an international exchange program you have to demonstrate precise interests and solid motivations for going abroad by providing a clear indication of why the experience is necessary for your personal and professional growth.
We will evaluate the reasons you put forward, and give priority to those who most clearly demonstrate that they can benefit from the exchange, and have a strong academic performance.
* Owing to the varying schedules of partner universities, outgoing students may be involved in the exchange program starting in August/September and ending in November/December.
The Exchange Network
- Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester (Manchester, UK)
- ESSEC Business School (Cergy-Pontoise, France)
- HEC Paris (Jouy-en-Josas, France)
- ESADE Business School (Barcelona, Spain)
- IE Business School (Madrid, Spain)
- Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- Babson College (Babson Park, Massachusetts)
- The Fuqua School of Business, Duke University (Durham, North Carolina)
- Kellogg School of Management (Evanston, Illinois)
- Leonard N. Stern School of Business, New York University (New York, New York)
- McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas at Austin (Austin, Texas)
- Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management, Cornell University (Ithaca, New York)
- Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth (Hanover, New Hampshire)
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School, University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill, North Carolina)
- The University of Chicago Booth School of Business (Chicago, Illinois)
- Warrington College of Business Administration, University of Florida (Gainesville, Florida)
- Wharton, University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Desautels Faculty of Management, McGill University (Montreal, Canada)
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto (Toronto, Ontario)
- Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia (Vancouver, British Columbia)
- Schulich School of Business, York University (Toronto, Ontario)
- AGSM MBA Program, Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales (Sydney, New South Wales)
- Melbourne Business School, The University of Melbourne (Melbourne, Victoria)
- FGV-EAESP - Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo da Fundação Getulio Vargas (São Paulo)
- CEIBS - China Europe International Business School (Shanghai)
- HKUST Business School - The School of Business and Management, The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (Hong Kong)
- Tsinghua SEM - School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University (Beijing)
- ISB - Indian School of Business (Hyderabad)
- Graduate School of International Management, International University of Japan (Niigata)
- Keio Business School, Keio University (Yokohama Kanagawa)
- Nus Business School (Singapore)
This list and the availability of slots in the program may be subject to change.