Fabrizio Castellucci is Associate Professor of the Department of Management and Technology at Bocconi University.
At SDA Bocconi he is currently Director of the Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA).
His research activities focus on the Interorganizational networks, the status, the learning and the organizational change. His education activities concern the influence, the interpersonal networks, and the dynamics of power for which he can leverage on various international collaborations, including those with the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, INSEAD, e la Judge School of Business, Cambridge University.
He is a member of the Academy of Management and of the European Group of Organization Studies.
He is Co-author of numerous articles and Conference Papers including "Getting What You Need: How to Repeat and Status Affect Team Performance, Hiring, and Salaries in the NBA." Academy of Management Journal, and "What's in it for them? Advantages of Higher Status Partners in Exchange Relationships. "Academy of Management Journal. Other publications have been published in the Journal of Management, Organization Studies, Strategic Organization and Labor Economics.
Fabrizio holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Bologna (1993), a Master in Sociology from Stanford University (1998), a Ph.D. in Business Administration from the University of Bologna (1999), a M.A. in Business Research at the Stanford University USA Graduate School of Business (2000), and a Ph.D. in Business at Stanford University's Graduate School of Business (2001).
- Castellucci F., <<Leadership>>, In Organizzazione Aziendale, a cura di Salvemini S., 2017
- Castellucci F., Carnabuci G., <<Knowledge, Uncertainty, and the Boundaries of the Firm: Evidence From a Study of Formula One Racing Constructors, 1950-2007>> In Tell F., Berggren C., Brusoni S. and Van de Ven A. Managing knowledge integration across boundaries, Oxford University Press, 2017
- Castellucci F., Slavich B., 2014 <<Falling From the Tree: The Determinants of Identity Construction in the Haute Cuisine Field>> In Visintin F., Pittino D., Lauto G., and Mazzurana P.A.M. (Eds.) Organising for Growth: Theories and Practices, CreateSpace
- Castellucci F., Podolny J.M., <<Choosing Ties from the Inside of a Prism: Egocentric Uncertainty and Status in Venture Capital Markets>> In Corporate Social Capital and Liability,(a cura di. Leenders, R.Th.A.J, Gabbay, S.M.), Kluver Academic Press, 1999
- Castellucci F., <<Le Tecniche di Previsione Tecnologica>>, In Gestione dell’Innovazione: Strategia, Organizzazione e Tecniche Operative, (a cura di Sobrero, M.), Carrocci Editore, pp 387-443; Roma 1999
- Castellucci F., Podolny J.M., Forthcoming, The Dynamics of Position, Capability, and Market Competition, <<Industrial and Corporate Change>>
- Slavich B., Castellucci F., Whishing Upon a Star: Similarity to Mentor and Critics’ Evaluations in the Haute-Cuisine Industry. <<Organization Studies>>, 2016
- Ertug G., Castellucci F., Who Shall Get More? How Intangible Assets And Aspiration Levels Affect The Valuation of Resource Providers, <<Strategic Organization>>, 2015
- Piazza, A., Castellucci, F., Status in Organization and Management Theory, <<Journal of Management>>, 2014
- Ertug, G., Castellucci, F., Getting What You Need: How Reputation and Status Affect Team Performance, Hiring, and Salaries in the Nba, <<The Academy of Management Journal>>, 2013
- Castellucci, F., Padula, M., Pica, G., The Age Productivity Gradient: Evidence from a Sample of F1 Drivers, <<Labour Economics>>, 2011
- Castellucci, F., Ertug, G., What’s in it for them? Advantages of Higher Status Partners in Exchange Relationships, <<The Academy of Management Journal>>, 2010
- Castellucci, F., Ertug, G., What’s in it for them? Advantages of Higher Status Partners in Exchange Relationships <<Best Papers Proceedings, Academy of Management Meeting>>, Honolulu 2005
- Castellucci, F., Lomi, A., Lorenzoni, G., Grandi A., Modelli di Network Analysis Applicati alle Relazioni Interimpresa: Il Caso dell'industria Meccanica Meridionale, <<Quaderni AiIG: Le Relazioni Clienti Fornitori>>, n.1, pp. 9-33; 1995
- Castellucci F., Ertug G., Money For Nothing? Salary Effects On Performance Of High-Status Nba Players. presented at the Academy of Management Meeting, Toronto, Canada, August, 2010 Academy of Management Meeting
- Castellucci F., Organizational Change And Individual Experience: Inertia And Learning In Formula One Racing, EGOS conference, Amsterdam, July 10-12, 2008
- Academy of Management Meeting
- Castellucci F., Organizational Change And Individual Experience: Inertia And Learning In Formula One Racing, presented at the Academy of Management Meeting, Philadelphia, August 3-8, 2007, Academy of Management Meeting
- Castellucci F., Ertug G., What’s in it for them? Advanteges of Higher-Status Partners in Exchange Relationships”, Academy of Management Journal, February 2010, 53:1, 149-166
- Castellucci F., Fonti F., The Creation and Diffusion of Knowledge via Personnel Migration: The Case of the America’s Cup, presented at the 19th EGOS Colloquium, Copenhagen, July 3-5 2003
- Haunschild P.R., Castellucci F., and Feldman A., Different Paths for Different Practices: Profitability, Legitimacy, and Network Influence, presented at the Academy of Management Meeting, San Diego (CA), August 7-12, 1998
- Castellucci F., Lomi A., Lorenzoni G., and Grandi A., The Network Structure of Interfirm Relationships in the Southern Italian Mechanical Industry, presented at the Academy of Management Meeting, Dallas (TX), August 14-17, 1994