The SEE Lab organizes a global annual conference, including a presentation of the advancements of SEE Lab’s activities. In partnership with the Secure World Foundation and the Space Policy Institute, the SEE Lab also organizes two yearly workshops, one in Europe and one in the United States.
- Interplanetary Transportation, Logistics and In-Situ Utilization - Embassy of Italy - Washington D.C - 25 October 2019
The 50th anniversary of the first human landing on the Moon has revived the interest of space agencies and private companies on the Earth only natural satellite. Mining the Moon has become the topics of interest to the entire space community. It can help supporting the push to send humans back to the Moon and the exploration of the solar system.
- Workshop Denver/Washington DC “Exploring the hidden economic value of the space applications” – 5 September 2019
The SDA Bocconi School of Management-SEE Lab, the Secure World Foundation, and the Space Policy Institute are organizing this half-day workshop that will evaluate the large but not well-measured contribution of space services to efficiency and productivity of end user applications.
- Annual SEE Lab conferences “Space Tourism” – June 2019
- Seminary Milan “The use of lunar space resources” – July 2019
- Workshop Milan “Mining the Moon for profit” – March 2019
The workshop adopted a holistic approach to the discussion of space resources utilization on the Moon, considering scientific, technical, economic, and policy and legal factors that will influence evolution of space activities beyond Earth orbit. The scope of the workshop was to present the opportunities and challenges of projects that may materialize over the next ten years and beyond.
- Annual SEE Lab conference
The international conference discussed with representatives of European Space Institutions, other space faring nations’ institutions, academia, industries, and successful entrepreneurs the evolution of the Space Economy, future global challenges, new territories and foreseeable future opportunities.