Through OCAP, SDA Bocconi promotes multidisciplinary studies and comparative researches in two categories:
- local and national public administrations
- international and supranational organizations
Against the backdrop of these two categories, OCAP researches various topics:
- public administration finances, planning and control
- e-government and technological innovation: where do we stand?
- investments, project finance and public-private partnerships: between opportunity and critical issues
- the relationship between the management of public services and political governance of the territory
- organization and personnel management
- strategy and planning in public administration.
The outcome of OCAP activities are shared every year in a white paper published by Egea.