The LIFT Lab Radar is a tool to evaluate the impact, ecosystem and dynamics of life sciences technology solutions for mid-to large-size enterprises supporting top executives in the company’s decision-making processes.
The LIFT Radar is the final output of a methodological process, in collaboration with the M.I.T. and a dedicated team of domain and legal experts, structured to ensure:
- Full awareness of the state of the art of life science trendsfor the national economic context
- Updated view of emerging life science technologiesacross all industries
- Clear taxonomy of the technological landscape
- An objectiveand scientific approach to technology assessment.
The LIFT Radar provides:
- An accurate descriptionof the LIFT Radar scouting and assessment methodology
- A reference frameworkto rationalize the much-hyped world of digital technologies
- A detailed card for each positioned technology application, presenting the precise score on all assessment dimensions and their qualitative explanation.
A new LIFT Radar is released every year. New releases are accessible only to the LIFT Lab Founding Members for 6 months, until the following edition.