Additionally to the HIT Radar, the DEVO Lab carries out annual research streams on the hottest tech trends affecting the business world.
Every year, the DEVO Lab proposes to its Founding Members a research catalogue, comprehensive of several research proposals to be implemented throughout the following year.
The annual researches may be either:
- an in-depth focus on a specific cluster or technology and its business applications (e.g. Exploiting Blockchain)
- a cross-technology study of economic and managerial impacts related to selected trends and phenomena (e.g. Digital Impact)
Yearly Researches 2018 focuses on:
- Blockchain enabled business, organization and governance models
- How to exploit Artificial Intelligence
- How to design and implement the Edge Organization
- How to manage a Digital Transformation Program: evidences from in-depth case studies