Why DEVO Lab?
1. Respect technologies
2. Acknowledge that technological competences are rare and expensive
3. Remember the fundamental economic rules
4. Be a savvy adopter
5. Diffuse an innovative attitude throughout the whole organization.
Stakeholders directly involved in the Lab’s activities can be segmented on the basis of a digital market perspective. Considering the digital market from a demand-side perspective, DEVO Lab’s stakeholders are all managers and executives interested in starting or accelerating the path towards digital transformation of their organizations. Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Telco & Media, Retail & Distribution, Pure Digital Players are the most represented
macro-industries. From a supply-side perspective, DEVO Lab’s stakeholders are professionals working for consulting firms, system integrators and technology providers interested in establishing their offer of products and services as the backbone of the digital enterprise.
Other stakeholders include:
- young practitioners, senior managers and experienced executives taking part in both open
and custom education initiatives, as well as participants involved in SDA Bocconi’s Master Programs. SDA Bocconi’s attendees have a privileged access to DEVO Lab’s findings, once they become teaching materials and managerial tools;
- managers and executives that can access the DEVO Lab’s research outputs by submitting a formal request to one of the Lab’s Members;
- academic and practice oriented scholars interested in the fields of digital technology management, digital transformation, digital innovation, management information systems, that are exposed to DEVO Lab’s publications.