Structure & Topics Covered
This 3,5 day program (28 equivalent hours) consists of 4 modules:
Module 1. The context
- Potential impact of the new European HTA Regulation:
- The role of patients and patient-reported outcomes
- The role of real-world data and real-world evidence for comparative assessment analysis
Module 2. Evidence generation and evaluation
- Challenges in pre and post-market to lifecycle generation of clinical and economic evidence about medical devices
- The impact of risk-class upgrading
- Challenges in regulation and evaluation of digital health technologies
- Methods for assessing patient-reported outcomes for digital health technologies
- Case study on mHealth
Module 3. Anticipating the “business case”
- Opportunities for early dialogue and early HTA
- Early feasibility studies
Module 4. Frontier health policies to manage innovation
- Innovation procurement
- Bundled payments
- Value-based pricing
Download the brochure to find out more about the expected learning outcomes, the learning model and the Faculty of the course.
Why join us?
Benefits for the participant
- Expand your knowledge of the medical device sector by tackling the most urgent topics in the policy agenda
- Acquire practical tools to successfully cope with the current and emerging challenges in this sector
- Get new inputs from an experienced faculty and peers with heterogeneous background and expertise, as well as from key European opinion leaders.
Benefits for you company/firm
- Enhance your employees’ ability to understand a complex and rapidly evolving industry and find the most appropriate solutions to effectively manage the introduction and dissemination of innovation
- Offer your employees the opportunity to discuss the hot topics and most impelling challenges of the medical-device sector in a highly interactive and international environment
- Foster a multidisciplinary debate on future evolution trajectories of the sector in order to anticipate the “business case”.
17 - 19 oct 2022
9am - 6pm
New services and high contents
- Networking spaces in our new campus: cultivate your connections in the large meeting areas, restaurants and at the campus bar.
- SDAB Match: you will be able to meet managers of other Executive courses through the new App of the SDABLife world that allows you to profile yourself and find out who is on campus and to arrange a meeting in person via chat. Download the App here..
- Bocconi Sport Center: find out the new Sports Center within our campus by purchasing season tickets or single entrances. Fitness Club, Running Track, Sport Arena and Olympic Indoor Swimming Pool are offer you the best of sport. Find out what's new at the Virgin Active center and the Aquamore center.
- Digital badge: upon completion of the program, you will be able to upload the digital participation badge directly to your LinkedIn profile.
- #MINE Community: you will be part, for free and without expiry, of the large #MINE community, which has over 25,000 subscribers, full of events and exclusive contents. Find out more.
- You will also have the opportunity to take out a free subscription for one year to the EGEA Economics & Management magazine.
- SDA Bocconi certificate: on a voluntary basis, at the end of the course, you can take a test on the contents covered in the program and obtain an SDA Bocconi certification.
- Bocconi Alumni Community: by participating in the Program you will enter into the Bocconi Alumni community. You will be able to expand your network to the entire Bocconi community in Italy and around the world and access exclusive benefits such as discounts on your future Management Training Programs.
Certificate of Attendance
At the end of the program a participation certificate will be issued to the participants (minimun required frequency: 80% of training hours).
€ 3,500 (+VAT)
Including welcome dinner, teaching materials, coffee breaks, business lunches during the program, extra activities, excluding accommodation.
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 4 August 2022.
The final deadline for enrollment is 13 September 2022. Enrollment requests are reviewed on a rolling basis, those received after the final deadline may not be accepted. At the end of the Program a participation certificate will be issued to the participants (minimum required frequency: 80% of training hours)
Special Payment Terms
Women Are Good For Business and We Need More
To foster women’s education in management and contribute to their professional development, SDA Bocconi School of Management offers them, until 8 March 2023, a 20% reduction on the participation fee for all Executive Open Programs, including Online On Demand. This reduction cannot be combined with other promotional offers.
Bocconi Alumni Community
Bocconi Alumni are entitled to a 10% reduction on participation fees. To take advantage of the discount, please enter your Alumnus status when registering by indicating “ALUMNI10” in the notes section. Remember that without this indication, the discount will not be applicable.