The course is designed to give business leaders, managers and executives from all functions the insights and knowledge to understand and anticipate the effects of IPA on both short- and long-term business strategy:
• How a business strategy can be supported by process automation technologies, both in terms of revenue enhancement and cost reduction
• How to structure an automation roadmap to support an enterprise digital transformation through RPA and AI
• How to identify and leverage technological enablers to deploy the automation strategy
Download the brochure and learn more about the program
Who it is for
Executives and senior managers from all functions, both overseeing roles with national and international scope.
#HotTopics "Designing a successful process automation journey" | SDA Bocconi
#HotTopics "Effectively dealing with an intelligent process automation program" | SDA Bocconi
"This Executive Program will cover 3 main areas:
1) It will introduce AI Technology according to structured taxononomy
2) It will explain how AI can be complemented with other automation technologies like RPA to increase scalabilities & application scope enabling what we call IPA
3) It will present a structured methodology to access the applicability of this technologies to internal enterprise process, providing a structured map and solid Business Case for their internal business automation journey. "
Go to the CV
"Intelligent Process Automation is changing the core of companies operating model. Reply and SDA Bocconi within the DATA ROBOTICS LAB have worked out a methodology to effectively deal with management and technical challenges associated with it. This methodology and the tools created have originated the first executive program in the world dealing with IPA from a multidisciplinary perspective."
Go to the CV
Communities of Practice, Partner Reply