Structure & Topics Covered
The Finance for senior executives course has three complementary learning modules and takes place over 4.5 days.
1) Linking financial performance to strategic decisions
- A set of key measures and key financial indicators to analyze and communicate financial performance
- Competitive financial statements analysis: building a monitoring tool to understand the performance gap between the company and its main competitors
2) Planning and executing a sustainable growth strategy
- A sustainable strategic plan: how to build it
- The role of management control systems in multinational companies
3) Funding the company’s growth strategy
- The relationship with financial markets: funding alternatives for your strategy
- The value of a company/business: how to define it
You will also have the opportunity to apply the methodologies introduced in the course in analyzing the financial performance of your own company together with a faculty member.
Two follow-up webinars (of 2 hours each) top off complete the program.
The personalized technical meeting helps you adapt one of the specific topics addressed in the classroom to your professional situation. The individual session with one of the course instructors takes place online and lasts 90 minutes.
During the course, you will have the opportunity to participate in a group visit to a successful company selected by the course instructor. You will get firsthand insight into the modus operandi and economic and financial practices that define them as one of the best examples on the national and international market today.
Download the brochure to find out more about the expected learning outcomes, the learning model and the Faculty of the course.
Why join us?
Benefits for the participant
- Increasing your understanding of how to analyze and communicate financial results
- Improving your ability to plan financially sustainable strategic initiatives
- Developing your ability to interact with financial institutions
Benefits for you company
- Developing a common language to plan and analyze financial performance at your company
- Fostering effective cooperation between Finance and other functions
- Improving the ability of the management team to evaluate the financial implications of different courses of actions
Join the Bocconi Alumni Community
By taking part to the Emerging Leaders program you will join the Bocconi Alumni Community. You will be put in contact with people who have received a degree from the Bocconi University and the Business School. You will have access to an international network of more than 120,000 members from 110 countries and you will be able to participate in the main activities organized by the Community. www.bocconialumni.it
The digital badges are an innovative and immediate way to share your achievements. They are verifiable and associated with an individual user. They allow you to update your network of contacts by highlighting the different steps reached in your SDA Bocconi journey
Certificate of participation
The certificate – presented in both print and digital forms – is a useful way to enhance your CV and portfolio of educational experiences. It is granted to participants who have attended at least 80% of the lessons.
14 nov 2023
15-17 nov 2023
On-campus training will take place at:
SDA Bocconi School of Management: Via Sarfatti 10, 20136 Milan (Italy)
€ 5.000 (+VAT) fee includes educational materials and working lunches, but not VAT. A maximum number of participants is pre-determined. You can reserve and register online on the program’s web page.
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fees offered to applications sent in by the 15th of September 2023.
For further information and details on discounts, please refer to: www.sdabocconi.it/special-payment-terms
You can apply for the Program until the day before it is due to start. For organizational reasons, we encourage you to complete your registration process 10 days before the Program begins.