- Managing competitive dynamics in a hyper-connected world;
- Exploring freemium strategies for your customers;
- Exploring platform-based strategies;
- Exploring multi-source revenue strategies;
- Playing imitation and leapfrogging strategies;
- Playing defensive strategies and counterattack;
- Disciplining creativity for market creation and market regeneration.
Download the brochure and learn more about the program
Who it is for
The course is designed for managers with marketing, commercial, or business development responsibilities, like Business Unit Directors, Chief Marketing Officers, Senior Marketing Managers, Senior Business Development Managers, or Commercial Directors.
What Participants say about us
In two words amazing and inspiring…. beyond my expectations, which indeed were very high. It has been a full immersion, providing me with a deeper understanding of my markets and how my competition is playing and giving me tools to set new strategies. Nice interaction within the group and outstanding inputs from Alessandro and Gabriele. Highly recommended.
MARCO CROIN, MARKETING DIRECTOR HEATING DIVISION
#HoTopics – The real role of network effects in strategic competition with Alessandro Arbore
#HotTopics - From selling Products to Value Ecosystems
with Alessandro Arbore
"From selling Products to Value Ecosystems". A chat with Alessandro Arbore | SDA Bocconi School of Management.
"Proactive change has been widely recognized as the long-term orientation of successful companies. Still, it is important to remember that every revolution brings with it new opportunities as well as new risks: an executive must know when and where the time is right to start a revolution, or to join someone else’s, or to keep the peace."