SENIOR MANAGEMENT PROGRAM (SMP)
Empowering your vision to lead the business
7 days (7 days in Classroom + 4 hours in Distance Learning)
Classroom: from 20 to 25 May 2019 with company visit
DL: 4 hours between 6 May and 20 July 2019
- Heads of product of business divisions
In an increasingly complex and interconnected world, making strategic decisions at the top requires a holistic perspective of the challenges that your organization faces and an integrated framework for innovative and unconventional managing of the strategy process. How does globalization effect the business today and how can senior executives design a global firm that will succeed? What are the models for responsible leadership? How to define a strategic agenda for change? How to identify growth opportunities and drive innovation? Which are the main tools for managing M&As and integrating acquired companies?
This program offers a unique opportunity to reflect on, master and integrate the newest analytical tools and business practices to empower your vision and lead business transformation in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment.
1) MANAGING COMPLEXITYIN A GLOBAL BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
a. Responsible leadership: managing stakeholders’ expectations
b. Macroeconomic trends and impact on strategic decision making
c. International Business Management
d. Cross-cultural communication
2) MASTERING THE STRATEGY PROCESS
a. Setting up the strategic agenda
b. Corporate Strategy goal setting
c. Managing M&As
d. Strategy execution: how to get the things done
3) DRIVING INNOVATION
a. Setting the agenda for corporate entrepreneurship
b. Identifying unconventional growth opportunities
c. Create, develop and sustain new businesses
d. Driving the organization for leading innovation
SMP experience is focused on the senior leader role, with actionable knowledge, case discussions data-driven and fact-based. This intensive 1-week program will be championed by international top class professors and exceptional keynote speakers. Program content will include networking events and a company visit in a world-class Italian company. The package will include a personal development coaching program.
"I'm really happy to have just completed the Executive Management Program at SDA Bocconi in Milan. Great international program to support better manage today’s global business challenges, master the strategy process and drive innovation. I really enjoyed the interaction also with peer senior managers from different industries, backgrounds and nationalities. A big “thank you” to professors and staff who supported the program!"
- Olga Annushkina: SDA Professor of Strategic and Entrepreneurial Management. Lecturer of Management, Bocconi University, Milan.
- David Bardolet: SDA Professor of Strategy and Entrepreneurship. Teaching Fellow in the Management and Technology Department at Bocconi University Milan and Asia Center Bocconi School in Mumbai,India.
- Renzo A. Cenciarini: SDA Professor of Finance. Contract Professor at Bocconi University, Milan.
- Francesco Daveri: Full Professor of Economics, Parma University. Professor of Macroeconocomics at SDA Bocconi School of Management.
- Antonello Garzoni: SDA Professor of Strategic and Entrepreneural Management. Program Director SMP.
- Dovev Lavie: Full Professor at the Management & Technology Department of Bocconi University, Milan.
- Marco Tortoriello: SDA Professor of Strategy. Associate Dean Masters Division. Professor of Strategy and organization at Bocconi University, Milan.
- Gabriele Troilo: Associate Dean, open Market and new Business Division, SDA Bocconi. Associate Professor of Management, Bocconi University, Milan.
Please complete the enrollment request form, available on this web page, and mail or fax to:
SDA Bocconi School of Management
fax +39 02 5836.6892
Please see details in the enrollment form.
The final deadline for enrollment is 16 april 2019. Enrollment requests are reviewed on a rolling basis, those received after the final deadline may not be accepted.
Please see details in the enrollment form (available soon).
11.000 euros + VAT (including welcome dinner, teaching materials, coffee breaks, business lunches during the program, extra activities, excluding accommodation).
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 7 March 2019.