SENIOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
5 days (4.5 days in classroom + 4 hours in Distance Learning)
Module in classroom (4.5 days): from 16th to 20th September 2019 (17th from the afternoon)
Distance Learning activities: 4 hours from 9th September to 29th October 2019
1. One-to-one approach to deal with personal leadership challenges
Personalized tools and individual coaching blended with in class discussion to strengthen participant leadership skills in a focused fashion
2. Networking & sharing best practices with guest Leaders
Guest leaders and interaction beyond the classroom offer the unique opportunity to share new topics and trajectories concerning leadership in global settings.
3. Our International Faculty will go into cutting edge themes and challenges for global leaders
An international faculty to leverage on different perspectives and deepen exposure to the challenges of a global leader
- Managers who lead people in a multinational company
- Managers of medium-sized firms going through internationalization processes
- Project managers accountable for inter-functional or international projects
- Managers who have international responsibilities or are going to embrace international assignments
- Managers who lead global and geographically dispersed teams
360° feedback and coaching: a personalized approach to leadership challenges
Participants will have the opportunity to fill out the SDA Bocconi Responsible Leadership questionnaire and involve others to observe their leadership behaviors (supervisors, peers, direct reports). On the basis of the responses, each participant will receive a personalized report aimed at outlining the leadership strengths and improvement areas. Participants will have the opportunity to meet a SDA Bocconi coach in order to develop an individualized action plan to better tackle their personal leadership challenges.
Under the supervision of professional chefs, participants experience the preparation of a dinner. The “kitchen” metaphor is a particularly relevant because it involves collaboration, coordination and responsibility (participants eat what they cook). The main challenges that can emerge during the workshop are connected with: processes of innovation and change within the group, analysis of interdependence, and organisational processes. The kitchen lab represents also a way to facilitate networking and teambuilding among participants.
The course aims at developing global leadership skills by embracing different topics:
• The role of the global leader: how to combine a global perspective with local challenges and needs
• Leveraging on diversity: how to engage and motivate people to tackle the global challenge
• Influencing with impact: how to take advantage of your network and to influence stakeholders and organizational actors
• Developing resilience: how to deal with pressure and stressful situations leveraging on mindfulness and positive psychology.
7500,00 euros + VAT (including teaching materials, coffee breaks, business lunches during the program, excluding accommodation)
Please complete the enrollment request form and mail or fax to:
SDA Bocconi School of Management
fax +39 02 5836.6833
The final deadline for enrollment is 21st August 2018. Please see details in the enrollment form.
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 11th July 2019.