FINANCE FOR EXECUTIVES
Measuring and managing financial performance for implementing strategy
Under the Patronage of
9-11 July, 2018
Participants will develop the ability to read and manage the financial performance of a company through a 3-step process
|UNDERSTANDING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
|LINKING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE TO STRATEGY
|MANAGING FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE: STRATEGY EXECUTION
The learning experience is based on four pillars:
- Traditional methodological sessions and case-based discussions
- The customized opportunity to analyze with our faculty members the financial results of your company. This will give you the opportunity to immediately implement the tools analyzed during the program
- Company visit in a primary Italian multinational company (Campari)
- Key note speech on relevant issues in performance measurement systems
- Non-financial managers working for subsidiaries controlled by foreign holding companies or for branches of international companies
- General Managers of small and medium-sized international companies
- Managers of business units (business divisions, departments, branches) within medium and large-sized companies
- David Crackett - SDA Professor of Accounting, Control, Corporate and Real Estate Finance Department.
- Andrea Dossi - Associate Dean for SDA Faculty. Professor of Management Control Systems SDA Bocconi, Bocconi University.
- Paolo Marchesini - Chief Financial Officer at Gruppo Campari.
- Marco Morelli - SDA Professor of Management Control Systems, Program Director.
Please complete the enrollment request form, available on this web page, and mail or fax to:
SDA Bocconi School of Management
fax +39 02 5836.6892
Please see details in the enrollment form.
€ 3300.00 + IVA