Alumni Network: A network of talented individuals around the world
The Bocconi Alumni Association brings together over 12,000 SDA Bocconi Master Alumni who have graduated from MBAs and Specialized Masters Programs. The Association aims to spread the value of a shared experience and culture, strengthening ties among Alumni, regardless of the program they attended.
Thanks Maestro....#finally #mastergraduation #sdabocconi #corporateandfinance #newchapter #nofilter #letsgetreadytorumble #onlyforYou
The Association also aims to maintain a relationship between the School and Alumni, in order to increase the School's prestige and influence in national and international economic, financial and corporate spheres. Bocconi Alumni carry out a series of initiatives, in Italy and abroad, in order to achieve its objectives:
- Encouraging the exchange of experiences and networking among Alumni.
- Gaining visibility and prestige for the SDA Bocconi at a national and international level.
- Promoting international development and growth of the SDA Bocconi
- Encouraging donations to the School from individual members and supporting fundraising activities that benefit SDA Bocconi initiatives.
Services for Alumni include an on-line directory, a calendar of events, newsletters, Chapter and Club news, and many other services that help foster networking among Alumni, and relations between Alumni and the School.
An international network
SDA Bocconi Alumni currently reside in more than 110 countries and the network is developing in a large number of cities including Athens, Barcelona, Buenos Aires, Dubai, Frankfurt, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Mumbai, Munich, New York, Paris, São Paulo, Shanghai, Tokyo, Zagreb, Zurich.
The MCF Community plays a key role in the following:
- Organizing MCF presentations in Italy and abroad.
- Introducing friends and colleagues as valuable prospects for a program intake.
- Circulating documents of common interest.
- Offering scholarships and sponsorships.
The MCF Community runs on the professional network LinkedIn.
Andrea Benocci | MCF Community Administrator & School Database Manager
"The MCF propelled my knowledge and grasp of Corporate Finance to a very high level. Coupling this with living in a Milan and meeting lifelong friends made this experience one the best in my life: it groomed me into the well-rounded person I am, and secured a position in an industry I wanted and enjoy too.
To me, this is a success!
I would recommend the MCF to anyone, as it is a life-changing experience both in personal and in professional terms."
Toufic Yafaoui, English | MCF 2011