Master in Corporate Finance
Enter the world of global finance.
The Master in Corporate Finance (MCF) is an intense and stimulating one-year program in English, designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to drive innovation and master different international finance management techniques and tools, whether you work for a company or an institution. We train an élite of highly skilled finance professionals, well equipped to take their future career to the highest levels.
MCF is the Master for you if
- You want to offer high quality solutions to financial problems.
- You want to be provided with the most advanced techniques of Financial Management.
- You are looking for a blend of leadership and respect for others, ethics and appreciation of diversity.
- You want an internationally recognized qualification, obtained in an international class
- You want to operate in complex scenarios with unique tools and capabilities.
- You want to develop your career in the finance industry (corporate finance management, banking & financial institutions, financial advisory, asset management, real estate).
10 Reasons Why
What MCF can offer you
- A Specialized Master 100% finance-focused, to form professional graduates
- Practical and applied financial knowledge and technical skills
- Ability to directly tackle financial tasks without any additional training
- B-School intense teaching methods (business cases, business games, professional faculty, simulation, software)
- Specialized technical preparation by a faculty that has strong links with the financial community.
“Learning and practicing Finance means being at the center of the stage in the economic world. The most motivated and ambitious people do it and they are rewarded with professional and personal satisfactions and monetary outcomes. So, do you want to be at the center of the stage with us?”
Alberto Dell'Acqua | MCF Director
MCF Global Experience
SDA Bocconi MCF students are offered the opportunity to complete their education either in New York or in Mumbai by joining the NY Track with Fordham University’s Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF), or by attending the Mumbai Track at SDA Bocconi Asia Center.
A fact about MCF
Most MCF graduates go on to enjoy a successful career in finance, fulfilling their original goals when choosing this program. MCF Alumni professional track record provides evidence that 95% of MCF 2016 graduates got a job in Finance related functions within a year after completing the Master program.
“Doing the MCF was a continuous challenge and rewarding one.”
Sofía Sánchez Solis - Mexican | MCF 2017
Purchasing Controller, Nestlè Waters
“MCF program has provided me with a wide range of technical capabilities to accelerate my professional career in finance.”
Gašper Petrovčič - Slovenian | MCF 2017
M&A Analyst, Mediobanca
“Investing in the MCF is the first step towards your definition of success.”
Sandro Dabaghian - French | MCF 2017
Analyst, Anacott Capital
“The MCF provided me with the quantitative skills and broad academic knowledge that allow me the possibility to pick the job that suits me best.”
Giulia Ferranti - Italian | MCF 2017
Financial Analyst, Eni
Benefits of choosing MCF
01. An invaluable asset for you and your company
The MCF is an international specialized Master that offers skills and knowledge that will enable you to reach new heights and make the most of your potential. Working day after day with others, you will verify your own ideas of management and assess the results with classmates, teachers and tutors.
02. A special approach to business and life
The program is divided into 4 stages, from foundation modules in finance to field projects. The structure of the program is flexible enough to be able to include debates, activities, coaching, firms' presentations, team building, etc.
03. A growing network, treasuring teamwork and diversity
The MCF network includes participants from several countries and widely varied professional backgrounds, lecturers, guest speakers and the entire Bocconi Alumni Association. Bocconi Professors, tutors and Visiting Professors will offer a broad perspective. Business consultants, company managers and entrepreneurs will bring you their daily experience of managerial life: a fine blend of theory and practice.
04. Milano: not just a financial capital
This Program gives you the chance to live and study in the heart of one of Europe's most dynamic and productive regions. Your work will alternate between individual study and group interaction.
You will have the opportunity to discover everything that Milano has to offer, in addition to being Italy’s financial and industrial capital. Although the program is very demanding, learning more about the city will certainly be an interesting part of your stay.