Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management
Add more value to creativity.
The Master in Fashion, Experience & Design Management (MAFED) is a full-time, one-year intense program that is taught entirely in English and attracts students from all over the world.
MAFED aims at the culture of results-oriented creativity, which implies coping with the unlimited imagination of creative people, your awareness of the beautiful and original, and the constraints of timing and the fickleness of consumers.
MAFED is the Master for you if
What MAFED can offer you
The program, with its focused approach and its close links with the industry, will enable you to:
- Receive specialized management education and tools in one of the world’s fashion and design capitals, where many high-profile events take place every year.
- Interact with a dedicated F&D academic and professional Faculty
- Join an international network with students from over twenty nationalities and more than 450 Alumni worldwide
- Visit companies including factories, showrooms, and flagship stores
- Learn about new trends and successful business models moving between fashion and design based industries and across segments, from luxury to fast fashion retailers.
A fact about MAFED
Benefits of choosing MAFED
Excellence in the field and powerful networks
SDA Bocconi, Università Bocconi and Altagamma have formed a powerful partnership and thanks to this many business leaders from highly successful companies have taught classes alongside resident and visiting professors.
Forming Managers for Fashion & Design
We designed this master with the idea of educating talented young people about the culture of result oriented creativity.
Participants are prepared for filling specific professional roles such as business unit/brand manager, licensing manager, area manager, retail manager, product manager, communication manager and supply chain manager. Yet, all roles will share a common understanding and vision about the culture of excellence, a result oriented creativity and a sensitivity for aesthetics and market trends.
As a future manager in the fashion, luxury and design-based industries, Milano gives you better opportunities in these industrial fields than anywhere else.