Each course will start with a face-to-face residential session, continue online and end with a final exam in the next face-to-face session.
The first two modules are devoted to Core Courses that ensure a solid, common base. Other modules are dedicated to Advanced Courses.
The Face-to-face Modules Feature
- Participants interacting with accomplished executives outside the school, and taking advantage of opportunities to get to know and work with fellow participants from a multitude of backgrounds and nationalities.
- Participants enhancing their understanding of luxury and brand management, through theory and practice.
- Participants being in a position to offer profound contributions to their field, able to seize opportunities and develop superior strategies well ahead of their competitors.
The Online Modules Feature
- Live online classes
- Assignments, both individual and group
- Discussion forums
- Faculty-guided business games
- Video lectures
- Online cases
- Participant-created blogs
- Participant networking
- Interaction with participant teams via groupware
- IM, forums, announcements