Executive Master in Finance
Are you interested?
The Executive Master in Finance (EMF) is weekend-based and targeted at experienced professionals interested in taking on the challenge of combining a full-time job with an intensive and stimulating program.
The program gives you the opportunity to step out of the work environment and into an arena that exposes you, both theoretically and practically, to the current changes and challenges in the finance world.
The structure of the program is organic and integrated. The program focuses on advanced topics and specialized seminars, allowing you to develop competencies, tools and relationships that will be invaluable assets for your future.
Ideal candidate profile
- University Degree (in any subject)
- 5 years working experience
- Fluency in Italian and English
- ORIENTATION MEETINGS - ITALIA
- 10 February 2017, 02:30 pm ( CET ) - Le novità della nuova edizione EMF. Se ne parla con l'HR di Intesa Sanpaolo Renato Dorrucci (in Italian)
- 10 February 2017, 02:30 pm - Le novità della nuova edizione EMF. Se ne parla con l'HR di Intesa Sanpaolo Renato Dorrucci (in Italian)
24 March 2017, 05:30 pm ( CET ) - EMF Class - L’efficienza del mercato e la velocità di adeguamento dei prezzi (in Italian)
EMF is taught over 12 months, starting in October.
Attendance is weekend-based.
Why choose EMF?
SDA Bocconi is not only a leading School of Management, but also a strong and high profile community. Faculty, alumni, students and affiliated companies will become part of an extended network of professionals who have finance and banking at the core of their experience. Being part of this network provides a stimulating learning environment and a wealth of opportunities for growth and development, both personally and professionally.