SDA BOCCONI FOR MILANO SUMMER SCHOOL
THE ITALIAN FASHION SYSTEM: MANAGING INNOVATION FOR GROWTH
Calendar and attendance
30 June - 4 July, 2014 - about 8 hours/day
This 5 days intensive course provides an overview of the Luxury & Fashion industry with an emphasis on the Italian Fashion System.
The aim is to address the main strategic issues in managing innovation for growth. Specific focus will be given to the analysis of the challenges that are reshaping the industry: digitalization (social media communication, e-commerce ) and sustainability. Together with traditional lectures, the learning process will be supported by stimulating teaching methods such as case discussions, guest speakers and field projects, taking advantage from being located in a leading fashion centre as Milan. During the course there will be also some company visits.
The program is designed for anyone who is interested in fashion, luxury and lifestyle based companies.
- Inside the Italian Fashion System
- Inside the Italian Luxury System
- Stylistic identity and the product development process
- Product and process innovation in fashion
- Image identity and the communication process
- Innovating fashion communication
- Innovating the retail experience through technology
- Innovating business models in fashion & luxury
- Managing innovation in fashion across multiple channels
- Challenges and opportunities for sustainable fashion
€ 900 + VAT (if required)
At the end of the course, an attendance letter will be issued to all participants who have attended 100% of the course
In order to participate the enrollment request form available at http://sdabocconi.it/summerschool
should be completed by June 20, 2014
The course will be conducted by SDA Professors with on a long-established reputation in teaching and researching on fashion and luxury management and by visiting professionals (managers and entrepreneurs) with a proved career record in the fashion industry.
Milano Summer School
Enrollment Request FormDownload
Francesca Romana Rinaldi
SDA Bocconi for Milano Summer School Coordinator