Public Administration, Regional Government and Local Authorities
The Custom Programs run by this department are aimed at professional working within international institutions, public administration (either local or national institutions), public bodies, schools, universities, Chambers of Commerce, public companies, and regional and local government.
- Custom Masters (national and international) such as EMMER - Executive Master in Management for Regional Government Institutions - and MAS - International Master in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport.
- International Programs such as PGMF - Executive Program in Public Governance, Management and Finance - and the Exchange Training Program.
- Public & Private Factory, a new solution to generate and integrate knowledge in order to contribute to the growth and development of the country.
- Customized Program: this type of program can vary in duration and is normally tailored to a specific category of professionals who needs to strengthen their general management skills or develop specialized competencies. The program can also be structured in modules, which can be aimed at different groups.
- Lab: similar to Iniziativa Core, this program also provides support during the implementation of one or more changes within the commissioning organization.
- Study Tours: visits to a number of selected public companies where innovation and management style is of particular interest.
- Workshops: these are one-day or half-day events that include talks from guest speakers, interactive sessions and group discussions on topics related to current issues in management.
- Paths: This type of program can be customized as far as duration and structure are concerned, depending on the needs of the commissioning organization. The programs are generally aimed at the consolidation of specific skills.
EMMER - Executive Master in Management for Regional Government Institutions
EMMER is a unique course in Italy in terms of its structure, breadth and duration. Originally designed to address the challenges that face managers within regional government bodies, this course set out to train professionals who are able to promote innovation whilst managing the complexities of their organization.
This master is an excellent opportunity to invest in your development while continuing to work full-time.
The course, though intense, is spread over 2 years and attendance in on a monthly basis, therefore it is fully compatible with employment.
The course results in the “Titolo di perfezionamento” according to the law 342/1990.
FIFA Master - International Master in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport
This Master is run by the International Centre for Sport Studies (CIES) in partnership with three universities: SDA Bocconi School of Management, De Montfort University (Leicester, UK) and the University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland). This course is also sponsored by FIFA.
PGMF - Executive Program in Public Governance, Management and Finance.
This is a general management program aimed at executives from all over Europe who work for international institutions, central administrations, and bodies responsible for governance and control.
EMMIO - Executive Master in the Management of International Organization.
EMMIO is built on the expertise of SDA Bocconi School of Management and, in particular, of the Public Management and Policy Department. EMMIO prepares participants to tackle the main managerial challenges of modern international organizations.
Exchange Training Program
This program involves a number of visits to Italian healthcare organizations where the commissioning institution is a foreign one, and to international organizations where it is commissioned by an Italian institution.