These programs are designed for professionals working in non-profit organizations and social enterprises across a wide range of sectors, including social care, healthcare, education, sport, arts, environment and civil rights protection. The programs benefit from over 20 years of research performed by SDA Bocconi’s “Gruppo Non Profit” and Bocconi’s CERGAS, a research center for health and social care management.
- Custom Masters (national and international) such as EMMER - Executive Master in Management for Regional Government Institutions - and MAS - International Master in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport.
- International Programs such as PGMF - Executive Program in Public Governance, Management and Finance - and the Exchange Training Program.
- Customized Program: this type of program can vary in duration and is normally tailored to a specific category of professionals who needs to strengthen their general management skills or develop specialized competencies. The program can also be structured in modules, which can be aimed at different groups.
- Lab: similar to Iniziativa Core, this program also provides support during the implementation of one or more changes within the commissioning organization.
- Study Tours: visits to a number of selected public companies where innovation and management style is of particular interest.
- Workshops: these are one-day or half-day events that include talks from guest speakers, interactive sessions and group discussions on topics related to current issues in management.
- Paths: This type of program can be customized as far as duration and structure are concerned, depending on the needs of the commissioning organization. The programs are generally aimed at the consolidation of specific skills.
FIFA Master - International Master in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport
This Master is run by the International Centre for Sport Studies (CIES) in partnership with three universities: SDA Bocconi School of Management, De Montfort University (Leicester, UK) and the University of Neuchâtel (Switzerland). This course is also sponsored by FIFA.
Government, Health and Not for Profit Division