Custom Programs are designed to meet the training needs of executives, senior managers, administrative staff, directors, partners and other professionals working within public and private healthcare organizations, agencies, local and regional government healthcare divisions, healthcare service providers, diagnostic centers and outpatients’ clinic.
- Custom Masters (national and international) such as EMMER - Executive Master in Management for Regional Government Institutions - and MAS - International Master in Management, Law and Humanities of Sport.
- International Programs such as PGMF - Executive Program in Public Governance, Management and Finance - and the Exchange Training Program.
- Customized Program: this type of program can vary in duration and is normally tailored to a specific category of professionals who needs to strengthen their general management skills or develop specialized competencies. The program can also be structured in modules, which can be aimed at different groups.
- Lab: similar to Iniziativa Core, this program also provides support during the implementation of one or more changes within the commissioning organization.
- Study Tours: visits to a number of selected public companies where innovation and management style is of particular interest.
- Workshops: these are one-day or half-day events that include talks from guest speakers, interactive sessions and group discussions on topics related to current issues in management.
- Paths: This type of program can be customized as far as duration and structure are concerned, depending on the needs of the commissioning organization. The programs are generally aimed at the consolidation of specific skills.
Duality Program in Health Care
This program, which is run in partnership with a number of high-profile international institutions, aims to consolidate management skills. The program includes visits to the international partner institutions and provides the opportunity to meet with managers and other professionals working within those institutions.
Government, Health and Not for Profit Division