Davide Reina is SDA Lecturer of Marketing at SDA Bocconi School of Management.
At SDA Bocconi, he is coordinator for the Marketing evening course. He is Professor at MISB Bocconi in Mumbai. He conducted several workshops and marketing consulting projects in Europe, China and the United States with companies operating in the automotive, energy, industrial products and retail industries.
His main areas of interest are strategic marketing and innovation, customer centricity in B2B sectors and green economy. At present, he is analyzing digital transformation and its consequences for the companies operating in the “old economy”.
He is the author of four books and several articles, related to his areas of interest. He won the prize as the best professor of all MBA courses in 2010 and the prize as best professor of all executive courses in 2012. He is a member of the board of directors in several Italian companies, and strategy advisor of major international corporations. Since 2015, he has been a guest speaker at the Galileo Festival of Innovation in Padua. From 1995 until 2006, he worked as a manager and director of multinationals in Europe and China.
Davide earned a Degree cum laude in Business Administration from Bocconi University, and a Full Time International MBA from Vlerick Business School in Belgium. He speaks and writes fluently in both English and French. He is a passionate traveler and runner. He lives in Milan, is married and has a daughter.
- D. Jarach, D. Reina, “Marketing 2020”, EGEA (2017)
- D. Reina, "The Great Deflation", Adagio, 2014
- D. Reina, "For a Fair Economics", LINDAU, 2013
- A. Carù, D. Reina, S. Vianello, "Green Marketing", in: "Marketing Management", E. Valdani e AA.VV., EGEA, 2011
- Reina D., Vianello S., "GreenWebEconomics. The New frontier", EGEA, 2011
- "La On Demand Economy e il Proximity Marketing", Ideas of Management, Febbraio 2016
- “Economics of Singularities & Marketing of Uniqueness”, Ideas of Management, n. 8 (2016)
- "Using & Sharing Marketing", Ideas of Management, Novembre 2015
- Il verde vince quando non ha prezzi premium", Via Sarfatti25, 15 giugno 2012
- Reina D., Vianello S., "Green: addio al consumatore. L'utilizzo soppianta il consumo, la scarsità vale più dell'abbondanza", il Mondo/Via Sarfatti, 25, luglio-agosto 2010
- Reina D., "Retail Horizons", Detail on Retail, Denmark, Sept. 2011
- Carù A., Reina D., Vianello S., “Green Marketing”, Economia e Management n.4, 2010
- “Architettura e Marketing per creare valore nel retail”. Mark Up, Settembre 2008