Federico Pippo is SDA Lecturer of Corporate Finance at SDA Bocconi School of Management. He is Professor of Corporate Finance at Bocconi University, Bachelor Degree in Economics and Management (CLEAM) and Bachelor Degree in Economics and Finance (CLEF).
At SDA Bocconi, he is MBA Faculty Member where he teaches Corporate Valuation and Merger & Acquisition, MAFED Faculty Member where he teaches Corporate Finance and EMBA and EMBAWE Faculty Member where he teaches Financial Accounting and Consolidated Financial Statements. Currently he is the Learning Director of Corporate Master Programs delivered to Italian and International Companies involved both in the industrial and in the financial industries. At SDA Bocconi, he has also delivered and coordinated executive education and research projects mainly focused on financial statements analysis, capital budgeting, strategic and financial planning, corporate valuation and merger and acquisitions.
His research activities focus on corporate finance, performance measurement and merger and acquisitions. Currently, his research activity addresses three main questions. The first is the analysis of the company performances, with main focus on the ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) Indexes. The second is the design and the evolution capital budgeting process with domestic and international corporations. The third relates to the determinants of the CFO role and its impacts on the finance function. Recently, he has also analyzed the competitive dynamics and the corporate finance activities in fashion and luxury market.
He is the author of books and articles on the subject. His works have been published in the SDA Leading Management, in the Journal of Accounting and Organizational Change and in the cleaning house The Case Centre. He is a Chartered Accountant (i.e. Dottore Commercialista) and CPA and he is member of the Finance and Control Commission of the Chartered Accountant Association of Milan.He also acts as advisor managing consulting projects both industrial and financial companies and he is also member of the board of small and medium Italian enterprises.
Federico earned a Degree in Business Administration from the Catholic University of Milan and an MBA from SDA Bocconi.He is a runner and a sportsman and he is also involved in the coordination of the SDA Bocconi Sport Clubs.
- 2017 (forthcoming): F. Pippo, Fashion and Luxury Growth, EGEA
- 2017 (forthcoming): F. Pippo, Moda e Lusso in Ascesa: dinamiche competitive e strategie finanziarie, EGEA
- 2014: Comunicare con Investitori e Finanziatori: il ruolo del Business Plan (di F. A. De Luca e A. Tami) - Cap 1
- 2014: Crisi di impresa e ristrutturazioni finanziarie - in Mergers and Acquisitions (di Dallocchio, Lucchini, Scarpelli) - Cap 19
- 2014: Il Processo di Integrazione Post Acquisizione - in Mergers and Acquisitions (di Dallocchio, Lucchini, Scarpelli) - Cap 19
- 2017 – CFO and Finance function: what matters in value creation, Journal of Accounting and Organizational Changes (con L. Zoni)
- 2015 – The Case Center Case Study: Are Italian Corporations get ready for the Capital Markets? Analysis of the IllyCaffè Case (con M. Dallocchio)
- 2013 – The Case Center Case Study: The Reckitt Benckiser Merger: from an Agile Panther to a Roaring Tiger (con M. Dallocchio, M. Lombardi e A. Cafarelli)