Degree in Industrial Engineering, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain, 1995
MBA, IESE Business School, Barcelona, Spain, 2000
PhD in Management, University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), USA, 2007
Academic position and/or Professional activities
Assistant Professor, Department of Management and Technology, Bocconi University, Milan, Italy
- Behavioral Strategy
- Resource Allocation
- Corporate Strategy
- Lovallo, D., Brown, A., Bardolet, D. 2017. “The effect of relative size, profitability and growth on corporate capital allocations”, Journal of Management
- “Cross-subsidization”, Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management, David Teece and Mie Augier (Eds.), 2016
- “Principal-agent”, Palgrave Encyclopedia of Strategic Management, David Teece and Mie Augier (Eds.), 2016
- Bardolet, D., Lovallo, D. and Rumelt R. 2010. “The hand of management: Differences in capital investment behavior between multi-business and single-business firms”, in “Management Innovation: Essays in the spirit of Alfred Chandler Jr.”, 2011, Oxford University Press.
- Fox, C.R., D. Bardolet, D. Lovallo, (2011), Corporate Capital Allocation: A Behavioral Perspective, Strategic Management Journal, 32: 1465-1483, Wiley
- Bardolet, D., Lovallo, D. and Rumelt, R. (2010) “The Hand of Management: Differences in Capital Investment Behavior between Multi-business and Single-business firms”, Industrial and Corporate Change, 19 (2), 591-612
- Fox, C.R., D. Bardolet, & D. Lieb, (2005) Partition Dependence in Decision Analysis, Resource Allocation and Consumer Choice. In R. Zwick and A. Rapoport (eds.), Experimental Business Research, Vol. 3: Marketing, Accounting, and Cognitive Perspectives. Norwell, MA and Dordrecht, The Netherlands: Kluwer Academic Publishers.