SENIOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
5 days (4.5 days in classroom + 4 hours in Distance Learning)
Module in classroom (4.5 days): from 17th to 21st September 2018 (17th from the afternoon)
DL activities: 4 hours from 10th Sep to 5th Oct 2018
1. One-to-one approach to deal with personal leadership challenges
Personalized tools and individual coaching blended with in class discussion to strengthen participant leadership skills in a focused fashion
2. Networking & sharing best practices with guest Leaders
Guest leaders and interaction beyond the classroom offer the unique opportunity to share new topics and trajectories concerning leadership in global settings.
3. Our International Faculty will go into cutting edge themes and challenges for global leaders
An international faculty to leverage on different perspectives and deepen exposure to the challenges of a global leader
- Managers who lead people in a multinational company
- Managers of medium-sized firms going through internationalization processes
- Project managers accountable for inter-functional or international projects
- Managers who have international responsibilities or are going to embrace international assignments
- Managers who lead global and geographically dispersed teams
360° feedback and coaching: a personalized approach to leadership challenges
Participants will have the opportunity to fill out the SDA Bocconi Responsible Leadership questionnaire and involve others to observe their leadership behaviors (supervisors, peers, direct reports). On the basis of the responses, each participant will receive a personalized report aimed at outlining the leadership strengths and improvement areas. Participants will have the opportunity to meet a SDA Bocconi coach in order to develop an individualized action plan to better tackle their personal leadership challenges.
John Red Simulation: an action-learning perspective to leadership
JR is a web-based simulation which challenges participants in leading their teams in the process of developing and launching a new product. The simulation unfolds along different rounds and participants have to collectively discuss which kind of actions to undertake in order to keep a diverse team motivated while maintaining focus on the task accomplishment. The simulation “reacts” on the basis of participant choices offering an opportunity to learn based on interaction and discussion in a dynamically changing environment.
7000,00 euros + VAT (including teaching materials, coffee breaks, business lunches during the program, excluding accommodation)
Please complete the enrollment request form, soon available on this web page, and mail or fax to:
SDA Bocconi School of Management
fax +39 02 5836.6833
The final deadline for enrollment is 21st August 2018. Please see details in the enrollment form.
Special Payment Terms
A 10% reduction on the program fee is offered to applications sent in by 12th July 2018.